CYJ Hair Filler
CYJ HAIR FILLER- 1st Hair Filler in The World. Revitalize Scalp, Prevent Hair Loss, and Restore Hair Growth.
What is CYJ Hair Filler?
CYJ Hair filler is 1st world known hair injection filler that contained 7 revolutionary complex peptides and hyaluronic acid that can be used to treat hair problems such as hair fall, to improve hair thickness, and to avoid hair problem in future.
What are the Ingredients in the CYJ Hair Filler?
- 7% Reticulum Hyaluronic Acid – Intensively moisturizes hair follicles, stimulates fibroblasts, and acts as protection from antioxidants
- Deca Peptide 18 & Deca Peptide 28 – Stimulates the formation of a new layer of follicular embryonic cells thus it activates hair growth
- Deca peotide 10 – Nourishes the scalp and hair roots.
- Oligo peptide 54 – Helps to stop, prevents hair loss and prolong the anagenic phase of hair growth.
- Octa Peptide 2 – It helps to protect hair cells from stress, harmful UV rays and other harmful external factors that cause hair follicular cell apoptosis.
- Octa peptide 11 – For stimulates production of new collagen.
- Oligo peptide 71- Suppressed hair depigmentation.
Who are the Candidates and What are the Benefits of CYJ Hair Filler?
- Those patient who wants prevent hair lost ( alopecia ).
- Help to speed up hair regrowth especially those patient who did hair transplant procedure, it helps to increase hair survival rate.
- Its also can help to strengthen the hair before hair transplant procedure.
- For patient that want to thickened their hair, that have hair thinning problem.
- Stimulate hair stem cell; thus it help to stimulate and improves circulation and blood supply to scalp.
How Many Procedures are Required and How’s the Process of the Hair Filler Injections?
- CYJ hair filler treatment is 8 weeks program with with total 4 sessions of injection, every 2 weeks gap. However some patient may required more treatment after first session finished, depending on the hair problem.
- Topical aesthetic numbing cream will apply at the area of hair loss/ targeted scalp area to numb the area.
- Then our doctors will do microinjection to the scalp.
- The procedure is fast and painless.
Any Down Time Post Procedure?
- Minimal to no downtime; as it is just a micro needle injection to scalp.
- However, some may experienced, mild swelling, bruising and pain after the procedure, but don’t worry, this will resolves within few days.
When can a Patient Seen the Results After the Hair Filler Injection?
- The results commonly noticeable within 2 weeks after the 4th injection.
- Our doctors will document and took pictures every injections treatment so that our patient can see how the hair growth every each sessions.