1.PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Some products and services may be available online through the website. By visiting our website, you agree and understood that certain products and services may be limited in terms of quantity and subject to any changes made by My Clinic. We have made every effort to display the products online that can be seen through your computer screen like it is in our physical store. However, we cannot guarantee that the image of the product will portray the exact picture of the product as your computer monitor may not display the accurate picture of the product.
We will not guarantee that the quality of the products will meet your exact expectations as different customers will experience different result on products in a different period of time.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
- Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item;
- The Item received is a counterfeit item**;
- The Item received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
Buyer’s application must be submitted via the MyClinic’s Website.
MyClinic will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
3. Communication Between Buyer and Seller
MyClinic encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event where problem arises in a transaction. As MyClinic is a platform for Users to conduct trading, Buyer should contact MyClinic directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.