Why Be Nice to Your Skin?
Like the heart, stomach, and brain, your skin is an organ. In fact, it’s the largest organ in your body, but it’s still easy to take skin for granted. Unless there’s a problem, you may not think about your skin very much. But skin has an important job to do.
Your skin is constantly protecting you. Your skin keeps infections out of your body and keeps you from getting sick. When you take care of your skin, you’re helping your skin do its job. And taking care of your skin today will help prevent future problems, like wrinkles and even skin cancer.
Type of Condition
Common skin conditions that plague Malaysian people include:
• Benign neoplasms and hyperplasias
• Bullous diseases
• Disorders of the nail apparatus
• Erythroderma/Rashes in Acutely ill Patient
• Fungal infections
• Hair follicles disorders
• Inflammatory Disorders
• Photo sensitivity and photo induced disorders
• Pigmentary disorders
• Precancerous lesions and cutaneous carcinomas
• Sexually transmitted infections
• Viral infections